Since Mother’s Day is just around the corner I thought I would share some of my favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas. Last year I got to celebrate my first Mother’s Day and I am looking forward to another one…especially now that Grace is giving the sweetest hugs.
1. Bobeau One-Button Fleece Wrap Cardigan – This might just be one of my favorite pieces of clothing in my whole closet (my other favorites are my Bobeau cardigans in other colors). It is very comfy to wear lounging around but also can be dressed up. Warning: you might just become addicted to this once you buy it!
2. Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Collection – This scent smells so good and I love that the collection includes a candle.
3. Illesteva ‘Leonard’ Sunglasses – I love the shape and style of these sunglasses.
4. Tory Burch ‘York” Buckle Tote – Once your a mom I feel like you have a ton of extra items to carry around with you automatically. This tote is big enough to fit it all in style. I also love that there is a divider to separate items.
5. Kendra Scott ‘Susanna’ Line Bracelet – I love Kendra Scott Jewelry – it is always a safe bet for a gift. This mint and gold bracelet will look lovely for the spring!
6. Tory Burch Fit Bit Leather Wrap Bracelet – Fit Bits are everywhere now and a great way to keep track of your physical activity….however wearing the rubber bracelet throw off outfit. This one is so cute.